How to Make Money with Redbubble

 Is it possible to make money with redbubble, let's see in the video. Redbubble is a platform where you can sell your merch, t-shirts, stickers, mugs & all o' that. All you have to do is post your best design, but the catch is you get only a percentage.And, you can customise the percentage, but if you customise the percentage there will be a change in the prices of the product. So, let's see what the experiment is.


What's the experiment?

Here, the experiment is that, redbubble is a platform I'll be posting designs, not every day, only when I am free. for this total month. I will try mostly. Presently, I have posted 9 designs & the channel... for everything(redbubble) is in the description. Even the products are in the description. So, check them out later. I posted 9 designs &  I'll keep posting for this month. And, let's see if I can make even a cent($0.01). It(Redbubble) is in-cent. We'll try that &, let's see if we can make any money. 


There are many ways of marketing  in redbubble. So, Firstly I will tell you how you can get started in redbubble. Firstly, you make an account(in redbubble) as a seller. Make account you need a redbubble-account, & a Paypal account(Mandatory). They both are compulsory. Then you set up an account(Seller account). Then, take copyright free... Images or you can create your own images but keep in mind, don't take licenced images. 


So, what happens is if take a licenced image you may get copyright infringement. For Copyright Images at best you can create your own designs. So, you take designs & post it to redbubble. & you can market it in many ways. like you can do SEO (Search Engine Optimization), You can share it on social media It takes time but I think it's worth it as a passive income for the future. 


So, If you want to make quick cash you can try SEO, But I would suggest tha you try social media too, so people can reach you. It's up to you. if you want to build your future or make quick money. But, in SEO what you have to is you have to post continuously post... like 10 designs a day grinding and everything  and do all that shyt. What I will do is I will post 1 design daily or if I am free and I like to do I will post 1 design. Then I will share it on all social media. As, well as FB, IG, Twitter Of the account(redbubble) (Obviously) So, guys if you want to start, These are the 2 ways or there can be more ways which you can find out. Link in the description to go join redbubble. If you want to see my Profile in redbubble its also in the description. So, see you in the next month or before.


Post a Comment

0 Comments