How to Hire Content Writers in Under 48 Hours (part2)

 So for this process, the site I used in order to find my content writers was onlinejobs.ph. If you don't have your own account, but essentially online jobs.ph is a great job board specifically for Filipino based workers. 

https://graphicriver.net/item/phoenix-logo/38111181

And the reason why I like to hire out of the Philippines is because in many cases you can find some really great English speakers. They're very kind people and they're hardworking as well. And it can also be super useful for you if you find yourself running on a tighter budget, because frankly hiring US based writers can be really expensive at times, or even just finding writers from other countries as well. 


So onlinejobs.ph is a great place for you to source talent when it comes to finding writers and finding them at a really great rate. It can cost a couple cents per word, or you can also do it on a fixed contract where you pay the writers a certain amount every single week. And you have some sort of output goal for that particular week. I'll leave that to you in terms of how much you want to pay for your content writing. 


But I recommend that you pay a fair wage in terms of just getting something effective from your writers. It can be a couple of cents per word, it can be a fixed rate per article, whatever it is that you find works for you and your budget is a good place to start. 


But when you get onto this website, what you want to do is you want to create a job listing, but in order to do that and to do it effectively, you will have to upgrade your account. 


Typically, when I've used Online Jobs in the past, I've only used a subscription one month at a time. I have never found the case where I really needed to consistently keep that subscription every single month. So your mileage may vary, but personally I've always been able to find talent fast enough within the one month to make it worth the while of paying for that one month subscription. 


So what you'll see is that in order to communicate with workers on this site, you do need to upgrade. However, what you'll see is that the free plan does allow you to have up to three job postings, you can have 15 applications and you can also have jobs approved within two days. 


But you'll notice that the second that you upgrade into the first tier plan for $69 a month, you can actually start to communicate with workers. You get up to three job posts and you also get up to 200 applications per job. I find this middle tier plan, the pro plan to be more than enough in getting tons of applications of really solid quality. So that's what I actually used in my particular example here. You might be able to use premium though. I don't know how big you are in terms of what, where you're at, but you're, whatever it is what I personally recommend is that you start with just the monthly plan. I know that the annual plan is a huge discount, but personally, I just have never really found that I've had to keep an active subscription for more than a month at time.


So assuming that you've gone ahead and figured that out in terms of what's best for you, what you want to do from here is you want to create a job listing. So the first thing you're going to do when you have your Online Jobs account is you're going to create post a job. And from here that is going to redirect you to create a new job listing. 


And for this, what I'd like to usually do is have some sort of thing that makes it really clear what the position is for. For example, content writers needed. And then I might list the particular niches that I need content written for. And then for the type of employment I typically do part-time but you could also list it as freelance, since it is freelance work. And then you're going to input the job description that you would have prepped earlier.


Post a Comment

0 Comments